Hi chaps,

Yep, I'm another person who's keen to be there but couldn't have made
this Tuesday due to playing a gig. Aside from that though, the two of
you being there and using multiplayer so you can take it at whatever
pace is most appropriate is a must I reckon, so my vote is to
reschedule.

Still looking forward to this, whenever it may happen
Scott