Hi Dave,
Well, I'm not really sure there is anything you or anyone else can do.
I'm pretty sure the problem is on google's end as they are the main
one having the problem. If you send an e-mail to one of the USA Games
mailing lists or even one of the support mail accounts 24/48 hours
after you send it google sends back a message that the e-mail couldn't
be delivered do to the fact it could not resolve the USA Games
nameserver.
Well, that's just nuts as I happen to know that nameserver is setup
and is properly working. I can send a message from my roadrunner
account I got with my cable service and the message goes through just
fine. I can send from any usagamesinteractive.com address and it goes
through. People on hotmail, runbox, whatever don't have a bit of
trouble with the lists or support addresses so the nameservers are
definitely working as expected. However, try and send a message from
either gmail or googlemail account and it sends back a message saying,
"bite me!" Well...Not exactly that lol, but it might as well say "bite
me"  for all the good it does.

Cheers!

Try Linux the free open source desktop solution. Let's live in a world
free of Windows and Gates.