ALSO IF THE MODS ARE GOING TO COMMENT IT'S OFF-TOPIC, I TRANSLATED DOSVOX'S DOCUMENTATION VIA GOOGLE AND IT DOES SHIP WITH A COUPLE GAMES AND STUFF like it HAS A MUD CLIENT. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mauricio Almeida" <mauricio...@uol.com.br>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, August 20, 2010 3:35 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] we need your voices!

Dear all,

I believe that inclusion is only fully achieved when all countries
contribute to the international community.
For a while now Sarah and I (both brazilians) were thinking about
starting the translation of dosvox (a screen reader slash toolkit with a
lot of applications such as agenda, calendar, easy-to-use mail client
and chat online, etc), which is open source, to english.
And here is when you come in: We need your voice!
   Dosvox's screens and applications are read with human voices and we
believe it should not be different in english.
we do not have any deadline for any work that is going to be done in
here, but we would appreciat volunteers at this testing stage. if you
would like to participate either this way, or contribute with your paid
voice work (may be needed in the future) please contact me privately for
details.
If you would like to contribute but can't use or would not like to use
your voice, also do so anyway and we will figure out something out for
you.
Cheers for complete inclusion!

Mauricio Almeida

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5266 (20100709) __________