So, I just downloaded the portable audio quake... and have a few questins.

I never got into audio quake much, the mmanual was unclear, I found. So here
are a few questions that pertain to the portable audio quake, hoping answers
can be found here on the list. lol.

1. Could someone explain targetting basics? The manual goes on about it way too
much and I'm not sure how it works. The manual isn't exactly clear in
explaining it, at least not to me. lol.2.
Could someone run through playing offline, if that is still possible with the
portable version?

Do people have any other tips for someone who is pretty much just starting out?
lol. I did play for a while, but it's been 3 or 4 years and I've forgotten
almost everything I now.