Hi, I wrote the developer to tell him that the box numbers are spoken
even if they have letters on top of them. I suggested that he might
consider removing them when letters are there. He replied back saying he
would do this if I thought it would be a good idea. So I'm asking the
list what you guys think. My view is that if there is a letter over box
11 for example, then as you swipe right, you should not hear 11 because
it may feel like there is no letter over it even though there is. When
I've seen this happen, I have to tap the area around where the box is
and then I can hear the letters. So I would vote to making this fix so
numbers are not heard when letters are over them.

However I thought I'd pass it along to you guys to see what you guys think.

--
Sent from Raul's Thunderbird
Twitter: rau47