One final reminder to everyone... the seminar begns in an hour. However, I will
be in the channel starting any time between 12:30 to 1:00. I'll be there early,
so if people want to go in earlier, that's fine too. Once again. The server is
teamtalk.dyndns.dk, with tcp port 10300, udp 10301. Channel is street fighter
seminar, and the password is sf0824. See you all in there at and let's get the
SF going!