Alrighty. Se you in a while then!
----- Original Message ----- From: "peter Mahach" <piterm...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 11:11 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] SF seminar in an hour

Hi, although I don't own streetfighter, ur, I don't even own a ps3 or an x360, I'll still stick around, I really like the sounds in SF and such. ----- Original Message ----- From: "clement chou" <chou.clem...@gmail.com> To: <brandonsl...@freelists.org>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 10:03 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] SF seminar in an hour

One final reminder to everyone... the seminar begns in an hour. However, I will be in the channel starting any time between 12:30 to 1:00. I'll be there early, so if people want to go in earlier, that's fine too. Once again. The server is teamtalk.dyndns.dk, with tcp port 10300, udp 10301. Channel is street fighter seminar, and the password is sf0824. See you all in there at and let's get the SF going!

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5266 (20100709) __________

http://www.eset.com