Hi all,

Has anyone beaten this game? I'm stuck on the second level. There's these
fireballs that come at you after you hit the switch in the first room. I have
no idea what to do after that. I keep ducking, but they eventually get me.
I killed the robots, got the batteries, and all that stuff. It's just the
fireballs I' can't beat.