hi all.
well dotnet 4.0 is now supported fully on xp.
this is not the limited support, ms has decided to support full dotnet 4.0
I have as yet not needed to reinstall directx, and i probably won't unless I get a dotnet4 app.
that or we get new libs in a few months.
just to let all devs and such know dotnet 4 is avalible.