Hi Lisa,

Thank you very much for letting me know that my web site is working ok for you.

I do remember that someone else said that my web site was like blank.  No text,
no links etc.  I am pretty sure that it was because of the screen reader or the
web browser that they were running.

My web site is just simple plain HTML code.  Don't know that too many web sites
are like that these days.  More with PHP code, Java etc.

Thanks again and BFN

    Jim

We have standards and expect you not to exceed them.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA