Hi Ron,

Near as I can figure, in WII sports Bowling you start out in the middle of the
lane and your ball curves however it feels like it.  Now in WII Sports Resorts
you start out on the right or left side depending if you are right or left
handed.  And you can roll the ball perfectly straight or with however much hook
as you like by cranking your wrist.

When my aid put in the WII Sports CD and I tried to bowl, I was totally lost
because I had been playing the WII Sports Resorts which to me very much
emulates real bowling.

HTH

TGIF and BFN

    Jim

Those who can, do.  Those who can't, simulate.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA