Was this made by Madkatz? I heard ones made by them were pretty good.

Also. I have trouble with the motions and things on the DPad, either I don't do
it right, forget it or it ends up being blocked; wondering if the joystick
would make it easier to do full circles though, like I guess just rotate the
stick 360 and hit the punch/kick buttons that go with that move. Suppose that'd
be easier than hitting up-down-left-right and sometimes you have to do two of
them, especially for ultras, or at least I think I do remember seeing an ultra
with two 360s in them.
Orin
orin8...@gmail.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/orinks