Hi Thomas,
i was hoping that specially you will answer my question, so thanks very much for your answers and all the information you gave to me. And i i am very looking forward to stfc under the linux, cause this game i play the most often nowadays - smiles.
Tomb hunter will be also very nice if it would be under this OS.
By the way - can you give me any instant messaging contact to you - i mean skype or ICQ or facebook - maybee we can discull some other topics about the linux and you can give me some more information important for me as the linux beginner. Off course only if you are not too busy. My address is hammet...@seznam.cz, there you can send me some contact information if you decide to do that.
Bye for now and once again, thanks very much for your help.