Hi everyone, when I'm navigating around the mazes in Packman, is there a way I
can check if I've been to a certain passage before?  I seem to go round in
circles and end up with some dots being guarded by one of the ghosts so can't
complete the demo mode!  I'd appreciate any help, tips or down right spoilers.
<Smile>