One of these new additions really sphinx!

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Vlasak" <p...@pcsgames.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, August 28, 2010 4:47 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] question about the sarah castle game from Phil

Hi Thomas,
Thanks for your growl since my Sarah game update isn't completed yet.
I take it as a compliment.
I was planning to send the game to the beta testers a month ago but at the last moment decided to add a new level to the game.I have included the Castle grounds.
Some hints, I have included a train,
a buss, an angry tree, and a large half horse, half bird  creature .
In the dark forest you could run into giants, enormous spiders and creatures that are half man half horse. And in a maze you may encounter a talking creature with the head of a human and the body of a lion. I have made a dozen or more major changes but I will wait until the game is done to list them.

Phil