Hi,
Just to add to Philip's message, I wrote to AudioGames.net a year or so ago asking that it be removed from the database, but so far it's still there. It should be classified as a dead project.
  Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
For information regarding my Internet radio shows, links to my favorite
sites, and more, visit my personal website at http://www.ksapergia.net/.
If you need jingles, voiceovers and music for your project at an affordable
price, visit KJS Productions at: http://www.kjsproductions.com/.