Hi Gamers,
We have been working hard the past few months, and we are proud to
present to you a brand new client capable of playing Monopoly, Uno,
and any other future multiplayer card and board games we create. Some
of the new features of the RS Games Client include the ability to be
played on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X, no more dependencies on the
Windows version, automatic sound downloading (when we release a new
game, simply select the game from the menu, and you'll be playing in
no time without any work on your part), NVDA support, and much more!

Existing Monopoly users can simply download the new client, and login
with their Monopoly credentials to access both Monopoly and Uno. New
users can easily register, and gain access to both games as well.

We have also re-written the web client from scratch, featuring a brand
new interface and many bug fixes. To check out the RS Games Client,
visit www.rsgames.co.nr, and select either Monopoly or Uno.

Thank you.
-Ryan
Head of RS Games