From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Oriol Gómez
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 12:25 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Simutronics muds, paying with paypal?

I don't think you can pay with paypal. Anyway, simutronics games
aren't really that good, and thehy're going to rip you off $30 a month
just so you can play a game. Also, these games are heavily rp. Before
paying, youa lso have to consider that in order to login to them
accessibly you need to sort of hack the system by downloading a
temporary file taht the site gives you, ertc etc all in all its kind
of a pain.