From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org]on
Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: 01 September 2010 08:55 AM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] science invasion manual

Hi.
ok, here at long last is the manual.
as of this posting its not up yet there is about 30 minutes left in the
upload.
this should get you at the game.
most of it including game and cheats, etc can be found in the forum
by search science invasion.
thats how I got that.
on that note I should put in that the game may be on the peaky side,
something I did not check really since my mic seemed ok but I think
my stereo mix was a bit off.
feel free to post on the forum.
I could since I actually do go there every so often but its easier to
just post here.
I would like to have someone eventually hosting this.
this file will stay up for the next few weeks or so but its going to
eventually come down.
after I post this link give it a hour or so then download.
if you read this tomorrow or what then just download.

Internal Virus Database is out of date.