To: "Blind Gamers Dissssssssscussion List" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2010 9:15 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] tarzan junior question

Hi all
I have a question regarding tarzan junior developed by pb games.
When tarzan falls into the river to escape the alpha monkey, the alpha
monkey says:
"so you try to escape me in the river?"
what is the second phrase the alpha  monkey says?
I have played tj a number of times but I could never manage to make out that
second phrase.
I am just curious.