Hi Thomas,
Thanks for your help with installing the dependencies. I've just about got everything ready, but I can't get the pyttsx library to install. When I tried typing:
sudo easy_install pyttsx
I got a "Easy_install command not found" message. Am I missing something?
Also, after installing the libraries, how do I extract and install the game itself? Finally, can you recommend any better software synthesizers for Linux? Currently, I'm using the eSpeak one with Orca, and it's OK, but wouldn't mind having more than one voice similar to what you can do with Windows and the Sapi5 voices.
  Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
For information regarding my Internet radio shows, links to my favorite sites, and more, visit my personal website at http://www.ksapergia.net/. If you need jingles, voiceovers and music for your project at an affordable price, visit KJS Productions at: http://www.kjsproductions.com/.