It's impossible. You can't change players names.
Cheers,

Jorge Gonçalves
jopo...@hotmail.com
Skype: joport3
Twitter: www.twitter.com/goncalvesjorge
Webpage: www.jorgegoncalves.com

Em 04-09-2010 2:52, Ramy Moustafa escreveu:
hi all:

I started playing hattrick from  3 month, this is not an easy game, and it need
more and more reading, but am trying to understand,

the most bad thing for me, is the  player's names, can't we change them?

really they choose strange names specially for arab clubs.
so, is there a way to change them?

anyway, I just change my coatsh today, I was having a very bad one, and I
changed it, of cores I can't pay much for a good one, but its good.

for anyone that like to add me or be a fan.
my club is Ahly forever, and my user name is goldenear.

See you all there.
and please, help me to rename our players.

Thanks
Cheers:
Ramy Moustafa
If music be the food of love, play on...
Tel: 0020102221750
Personal email, msn and yahoo messengers:
flutelo...@link.net
skype:
roma30
facebook: