From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jorge Gonçalves
Sent: Saturday, September 04, 2010 4:47 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] RS Games client

Hi people.
I tried it allready and I'm really impressed.
I think the concept is great and the fun that we feel while playing and
interacting with people is amazing.
There is obviously still things to improve but let's be patient.
There is allthough one thing that I allready reported to Ryan that I
don't like in uno.
I hope they will change somehow because in chat I know that more people
don't like it.
It is about catching people when they don't say uno.
I'm not against the concept, I just think that the game is made in a way
that for moments, it's not a friendly card game, it becomes an action
game. Not mentionning that probably internet connections and stuff can
influence that.
It happened to me allready several times that I played the card with
enter, I had allready the finger in u I pressed very quickly and
anyways, I was caught. I think it's not fair .
My idea, for keeping the game friendly and nice for everyone is that the
person after pressing enter, could have one or two seconds for calmly
press u without beeing disturbed because if not the person who wins is
not the one with better strategy but the one with fastest fingers.
I know the concept was ok but people abuse.
The rest, for me the games are absolutely great.
Cheers,

Jorge Gonçalves
jopo...@hotmail.com
Skype: joport3