From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jorge Gonçalves
Sent: Sunday, September 05, 2010 3:21 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] RS Games client

Hi. I don't exactly agree with you.
When you play uno, people are reasonable, and after all it's a friendly
card game.
You play a card, you say uno and that's it.
Even if you say a bit later people understand. But this is not the case
here.
When you have a game that allows people catch you for half a second or
less, the game (in my opinion) allows bad spirit and some random
decisions because if a guy has faster internet connection allways wins
the game.
For me the spirit of uno is that you are in a friendly place having fun
together and calmly you play and the player with better strategy wins.
I think that with my idea, having two seconds for saying uno without
beeing disturbed, the problem would be solved because when you have uno
you can calmly play but if you are trying to hide it from the other
players you can be caught anyway later.
Cheers

Jorge Gonçalves
jopo...@hotmail.com