This is a unfinished game right? So is there a sense to really play it if
that is the case?

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: Monday, September 06, 2010 9:15 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] science invation help

how big are your coppies?
there should be something like
103mb
that is
108,270,128
bytes.
if this is not then you probably have not got the full setup.
don't know if this makes a difference but it usally means the
download was reset by the server or something.
in the first instance try getright or other download manager these
are usually able to resume interupted files unless the servers don't
support this.
if it continues the next thing to do is to continue to use the
manager but try early in the morning.
its always worked for me that if things restart all the time, or get
corrupted, or are to slow that if I try early in the morning like
2am, 6am, etc that I can get these quite quickly.