Hi all. I whent to www.bbc.co.uk/radioscotland/legacy

 and hit enter on play the
legacy  game and nothing seems to happen. I do get the intro message etc but i
can't seem to move or check out what's around etc. I even tryed unloading jaws
and still nothing. please help. I am using jaws 7.0 and windows xp. many thanks
if someone can please give me help with how to get started. from Mich.