Hi Ben,
Still under development. As I've mentioned many times on the list
already I am extremely busy attending to personal matters and
development on MOTA and the Genesis 3D Engine have been put on the
back burner. Thus updates I've made to MOTA Beta 14 aren't necessarily
worth a full upgrade yet as they are fairly miner.

Cheers!