Ok sorry for the seeminglypestering attitude

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: 11 September 2010 03:22
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA help

Hi Ben,
Still under development. As I've mentioned many times on the list
already I am extremely busy attending to personal matters and
development on MOTA and the Genesis 3D Engine have been put on the
back burner. Thus updates I've made to MOTA Beta 14 aren't necessarily
worth a full upgrade yet as they are fairly miner.

Cheers!