Hi Hayden,
Pretty well I guess. The 3d version of MOTA is basically ready except
I still have to finish writing the user's guide for it, fix a couple
of miner bugs, and create a setup file for it. In short there isn't a
lot that needs to be done to release the 3d version of MOTA, but I
just haven't found time to get the beta ready for release.

Cheers!