Just tried to open the RS Client and got a quote unexpected termination error. quote. It said that it closed in an unexpected way, and the only choice was an okay button!
What do I do?
I tried going to the forum but apparently you need a word press account!
Hello?  I don't want to blog, merely participate in the forum.
So do I need to re-download? Or what?
Sorry to take up band width on this.

If you are living for tomorrow,
you will always be one day behind.