is there going to be an iPhone version to? this would be quite cool if so.
best regards.

From: "Louis Bryant" <lo...@braillesoft.net>
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2010 9:36 AM
To: "The PAC Mate User List" <pml...@pacmategear.com>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>; <icon-disc...@freelists.org>
Subject: [Audyssey] Announcing RSGames Client Mobile!

Hi all PDA lovers out there. BrailleSoft and RSGames have teamed up to bring you the RSGames Client Mobile version! The client is NOT yet available. With this version, users can play RSGames titles like Monopoly and Uno for free, chat, and have quite a wonderful time right from the following devices: APH BraillePlus, Level Star's Icon, Windows Mobile Smartphone, other Windows Mobile devices, Freedom Scientific's PAC Mate 4.1 and earlier, PAC Mate Omni, and really soon, National Braille Press BrailleWizard! I understand on the site it says that software wouldn't necessarily be PM specific to better target other devices, however I haven't put anything in place just yet. However when it does happen, rest assured you PM users won't be left out. Once this client is complete it will be found on BrailleSoft.net/rsclient.htm. Already the client from RSGames runs on Windows, Mac, and Linux. However it uses components not found on Windows Mobile and BraillePlus and Icon. This partnership now means that users on Mobile devices can play against other mobile users and even other desktop users without problems. Enjoy and I hope to see more of you on RSGames servers!