Well, the good news is this game will run with Android, since that is what
the Braille Wizard is going to run under.  Yeepee!!!

>From a proud owner of an Android phone!

-------------------
Want a station that plays real rock? Tune in to Living On The Edge Radio!
http://www.livingontheedgeradio.com
Windows Live Messenger/E-mail: w...@wilanddenise.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/wiljames
Personal web page: http://www.wilanddenise.com/wil
------------------

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Ward [mailto:thomasward1...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2010 8:34 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Announcing RSGames Client Mobile!

Hi,
Yeah, if there was a Symbian version I would imagine they would out
number the IPhone and Windows Mobile users. Unfortunately, I'm not
sure there is a Python interpreter for Symbian phones, and even if
there were a lot of the other stuff the client depends on such as
PyGame, PyTTS, etc wouldn't work on a Symbian phone. So you are out of
luck there.

Cheers!

database 5455 (20100916) __________

http://www.eset.com