Hi. Unfortunately right now I don't have the money to purchase an IPhone or a
Nokia, though I hear there are some good deals on those phones on EBay but I
doubt they'll work without a plan from a carrier to use. Also, the Braille
Wizard version won't be available until January of 2011, and may have bugs
until we get Braille Wizard and other Android testers. As for Mac, I don't have
the money for one of those either. I really wish I could target all those
devices though. We deserve it. Until I find work, I am in school now and
raising 2 kids, and I am tired of depending on Rehab for everything so I won't
be asking for one of those unsupported devices anytime soon. Life for now is
quite limiting, but I won't stop until I get to where I want to be! Sorry for
complaining, just wish us minorities didn't have to struggle so much just to
get by. You are all awesome on this list.