lol!
my sister had one of those. didn't get far, even standing on it freaked the crap out of me when it started going wabbly wabble... wabbly wabble... you get the idea smile. ----- Original Message ----- From: "shaun everiss" <sm.ever...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2010 10:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] pogo stick

HMMM ITS A GAME BUT ITS NOT HAND HELD.
i HAVE NOT HAD ONE IN YEARS BUT FROM MEMMORY ITS THIS SPRING THING AND YOU STAND ON THE END OF IT AND SOMEHOW GO BOUNCY BOUNCE, BOUNCY BOUNCE, AND THEN THE STICK FALLS OVER, YOU CRASH AND GO CRYING TO YOUR MUMMA. aS YOU CAN IMAGINE I NEVER BOTHERED WITH THE STICK, THE SAME COULD BE WHEN i TRIED SCATES, SCATY SCATE, SCATY SCATE, UM? KITCHEN FLOOR? SLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP CRASH, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
yOU GET THE IDEA?
SERIOUSLY YOU PROBABLY CAN BOUNCE ON THE STICK BUT i NEVER GOT MY BALLANCE RIGHT.
THOUGH i KNEW FRINEDS THAT HAD ONE OF THOSE.
IF YOU RIDE A BIKE, OR SCOOTER OR HAVE BEEN THEN YOU PROBABLY WILL BE OK.
BUT HMPH.

Hi all
Is a pogo stick an accessible hand held game and is there stores in south
africa that sells it?
How does a pogo stick work?
Many thanks for any info.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5266 (20100709) __________