From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Muhammed Deniz
Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2010 12:34 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] to the maker of tournament

He's working on Three D velocity now Mikle, but after that, I think he'll
work on treasure hunt or turniment.
My audio games for the blind group.
Discussions off topic are welcome in the holidays. Talking about games is
welcome, talking about computer problems is welcome when their are know
holidays but that's only in easter holidays or know holidays. If you want to

joyn, just send a blank email to.
Contact infermation.
email:
muhamme...@googlemail.com