I ran into a big problem.

I played intensively for a short space of time, but then needed to go off and do some serious work. when i got back to the game, I'd forgotten where I was, what I was doing, and much of how to play, sinse while the tutorial and guides are great on specific things, there isn't really a manual for quick reference.

i'd actually appreciate an account reset, sinse I just haven't managed to pick up the game again at all.

Beware the grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "darren harris" <[email protected]>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2010 6:28 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Core exiles


Is anybody still playing? I haven't in a few months so is there any major
updates to it?

---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list, please send E-mail to [email protected].


---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [email protected].
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected].
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [email protected].

Reply via email to