Nice recording! I have a DS50 audio recorder, but how to hook it up to get my voice at the same time as gameplay is beyond me! ----- Original Message ----- From: "peter Mahach" <piterm...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2010 1:51 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Troopanum 2 playthrough

This is something I did today as i was bored. Lately I've been replaying audio games. this is my rather sucky game of troop2, which i've somehow managed to cmplete. I have recorded this on a win xp machine with 2gb of ram and we 7.2 in the background and studio recorder 3.7, with a ds50 hooked up for voice and an audio repeater to pipe that into stereo mix for both game audio and my voice, so, to get less geeky, it's a simple setup and it works. smile.
After I play the game, I also do a speed round, which kind of fails.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1584584/troop2playthrough.mp3

---

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5266 (20100709) __________

http://www.eset.com