Lol you still had Jaws running. I always found that game tricky, especially as a lot of the sounds are quite similar and if more than one happens and you're right in the middle of shooting it's really easy to miss one or the other. I'm better at Judgmentday. Good game recording though. ----- Original Message ----- From: "peter Mahach" <piterm...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2010 1:51 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Troopanum 2 playthrough

This is something I did today as i was bored. Lately I've been replaying audio games. this is my rather sucky game of troop2, which i've somehow managed to cmplete. I have recorded this on a win xp machine with 2gb of ram and we 7.2 in the background and studio recorder 3.7, with a ds50 hooked up for voice and an audio repeater to pipe that into stereo mix for both game audio and my voice, so, to get less geeky, it's a simple setup and it works. smile.
After I play the game, I also do a speed round, which kind of fails.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1584584/troop2playthrough.mp3

---

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5266 (20100709) __________

http://www.eset.com