Could we ha e the link again please

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: 25 September 2010 02:45
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Troopanum 2 playthrough

Hi Petr,
Well, that happenes sometimes. Although, I had to rerun the recording
again just to hear it, and still got a few chuckles out of it. The one
I find funny is the first time you died and you said, "what the f***?"
It isn't what you said but the way you said it that made it funny. No,
make that priceless. I laughed both the first time and second time I
heard it.  So I'm sort of glad you didn't edit it. Everyone needs a
few cheap thrills once and a while.

Cheers!