Hi
r:
If you mean the message in level 5, the trick is to stand outside the toilet and throw in a grinade to hit the one who is sitting at the toilet. ----- Original Message ----- From: "shaun everiss" <sm.ever...@gmail.com>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, September 25, 2010 9:21 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] sod with fists

Hi.
here is my sod with fists recording.
It should be up in the next half hour.
the stratogy changes when you only have the monsters so week.
I used fists for every monster except those with weapons and robots.
grenades, lasers and the automatic were my friend.
Ofcause playing this game likee this is a pushover.
a bug seems to have one of the messages not always dcome up so I was guessing at the end. I also did the jump down a hole thing in level6 I could have done this in l2 but the sewerr in l6 is a better location it being in the middle of a level. I lost my way a few times and had mangled the controls for the experiment box resulting in me having to do the level twice and not being so thurough the next time.
I also was a little lax.
If you notice the game starting this was due to me having to end the recording to go out for lunch. Lunch turned into a few other things existing which has meant that I have only literally finnished the game at 8.18 pm my time. again there is vary little time left to do anything usefull with the night but at least this is done now. the file should be up in 30 mins but it could take an hour or 2 since the network main system is in heavy use and this means things that are not top priority drop to almost nothing.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1407689/sod%20with%20fists.mp3