Sorry but I have to disagree completely. Judgement day and Alien Outback are loads better than troopanum, impo. Both of them require much more skil... the lack off an actual tragetting sound, more complex ships to tackle... ----- Original Message ----- From: "shaun everiss" <sm.ever...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, September 25, 2010 11:39 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] pipe 2 playthrough

hmmm jd could be good but I have played this to buggery and got the trophys.
its actually quite boring.
alien outback could also be put up as a bit to boring in some respects.
At 11:28 p.m. 25/09/2010, you wrote:
Alien outback or judgement day should be next. Just to round off the space shoters style. lol.
----- Original Message ----- From: "shaun everiss" <sm.ever...@gmail.com>