Hi Charles,

I also always unload my screen reader while playing games.  The only exception
is when I am creating a game in the VB6 ID.  But on my game development
computer I have a Triple Talk external hardware synthesizer which takes allot
less system resources than a software synthesizer.  But you know I write a line
or two of code and test play the game to make sure that the new code works
properly all within the VB6 ID.

BFN

    Jim

BBS: a method to triple your phone bill.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA