Any help I could get from the community would certainly be much appreciated. Of course like I said if I ended up attempting this it probably wouldn't be for quite some time while I got as familiar as possible with the BGT language. I want to do a few small free games first and then go from there.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ben" <gamehead...@aol.co.uk>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 10:58 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] metroid

I'll help

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Bryan Peterson
Sent: 29 September 2010 17:38
To: Gamers Discussion list

It's an idea I've been fantasizing about for at least seven years now. I
might even attempt it with BGT, though it would most likely be far down the
road when I'm more skilled in the language. And of course I need to find a
better SFX vender since I really don't like the one I was using anymore,
that being Sonomic. Though they were polite their customer service is
extremely slow. And there were quite a few occasions when I needed to speak
to them right away because of double billings. Then they didn't cancel my
subscription right away either when I asked them to.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!