Hi Petr,
Actually, that makes it even more amusing since Earth Station McKinley
is suppose to be in orbit above earth as seen on Star Trek Next
Generation. In fact, it was seen in the show immediately following
Best of Both Worlds were the Enterprise was taken to Earth Station
McKinley for immediate repairs after getting heavily damaged by the
Borg. It was in my opinion a pretty boring episode, but that's where I
got Earth Station McKinley from in case you were ever wondering.

Cheers!