its a beta.
as far as I know there was no release of anything new since it first came out back when it did I think 2007 or 2006. anyway there is an unofficial mod for it on the klango forums somewhere that runs you as probably john conner from the terminator series.
story is the same but thats what it is.
though I have been listening to a friend playing judgementday and the fact of the matter is that the chopper is supposed to be shot down by the bots and then the game continues.
however this game has it ending at the copter.
so there is potential for more levels.