well I have never reached the end of the game in its origional form.
in the mod you defeat skynet and all that jazz.
in the real sighted game I never saw the end of it yet, my friend has not told me. youtube likes to stutter on my connection so I have notlooked for the games youtube vids yet but they probably exist.