I was playing Guitar Hero 3 on my HTC Ozone the other day when I decided to see
if I could find some walkthroughs, cheats, anything like that.  Well, I didn't,
but I found a company called VI fit.  Their first production, blind hero, was a
success, though you had to wear special gloves with mini rumble pads in the
fingers, so you'd know which buttons to press and when.   Now, they have out
three free, that's right free, games for the PC.  They are expansions of the
Wii sports games of Tennis, Bowling, and Boxing.  All you need is one or two
Wiimotes, a Bluetooth dongle or built-in Bluetooth support, and a PC, and
you're off and running.  I don't have the afore mentioned Bluetooth so I
haven't tried the games yet, but they look promising and are even open-source,
so you can expand on or learn from the games, how they are coded and so on.
You can find the games, as well as more info about the company, at
www.vifit.org/

Ken Downey
President
DreamTechInteractive!