Hi Michael,
Which version of Uno are you talking about here? Are you talking about
the online version produced by RS Games or the stand alone version
created by Spoonbill?
If you are talking about the version by Spoonbill I have a copy on my website at
http://www.usagamesinteractive.com/downloads/spoonbill-games/
and click on the Uno.exe setup file.
If you are talking about the version by RS Games you need to go to the
RS Games website, I don't remember the address right off the top of my
head, and download their client for Windows, Mac, or Linux, depending
on which one you need, and create an RS Games account so you can play
on their servers.

HTH