I could never get that mod working

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: 01 October 2010 03:50
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] technoshock

well I have never reached the end of the game in its origional form.
in the mod you defeat skynet and all that jazz.
in the real sighted game I never saw the end of it yet, my friend has
not told me.
youtube likes to stutter on my connection so I have notlooked for the
games youtube vids yet but they probably exist.