Hi,
I took the file down as soon as I discovered Hayri and others were
trying to download the beta before I managed to correct some last
minute bugs and reupload the final release.  That's why if you don't
hear it from me the release isn't official or even recommended to
download yet.
It is true that was going to be the final stable release, but while
the Windows version was uploading I was testing the Linux version when
I discovered some last minute bugs. A quick check of the Windos
release proved the same bugs were in that version as well.  So I had
planned to scrap the existing setup file, fix the bugs, and upload a
fresh copy Monday or so. Before I got to that Hayri decided to let the
world know that the broken version  was available for download.
Ah, well...I did get some useful information out of this release and
will attempt to correct the  various issues before beta 14 goes public
for real.   It is an  new engine so as a result there is bound to be
several undiscovered bugs in it.

Cheers!